Once the tickets are booked online, please visit Power Up Watersports with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance.
The cruise will leave at 6:30pm. (time may change during the Spring or Fall due to the change in times)
Duration of Activity
Public parking is available at 1201 B Miracle Strip Parkway SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
● 2 hour tour
● Licensed captain
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Drinks (You may bring your own cooler)
● Pets allowed with deposit
● Boat can hold a maximum of 6 people
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat
● Customers are encouraged to bring a camera & a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● The boat has a radio with which you can enjoy music on if you wish during your tour, you are also able to bring a mobile device and portable speaker if you prefer.
● Boat comes equipped with USCG required life vests however, if you have small children and wish they wear a life vest it is best to bring your own for their comfort.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● The boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
● The boat will cruise in the Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.