About the Boat Rental Course
- If you are born ON or AFTER January 1st, 1988, you HAVE to take a boating test if you want to drive a jet ski or a pontoon boat.
- You will be asked to put in a pin, the number cannot be consecutive.
- Cannot be ex. 1234
- Can be ex. 2468
- If you have taken the temporary boating test before, you will have to use a different email from the one you used previously as the system will not allow that email to be used twice.
- Drivers have to be at least 16 years old – with a form of government ID to drive equipment and someone 18 years or older to be the renter.
- If you choose to come in to take the test -it is still done through your phone but you will need to arrive no less than an hour before rental time to complete the test.
- The test is $9.99 using the link below.